Saturday, February 21, 2009

Nackt Insecten


I bought this LP kind of on a whim. I was clicking around the Blackest Rainbow site, seeing what was coming up, and I saw that Joe had just put out two new LPs - one from Cam Deas and one from Nackt Insecten. I'd heard of both artists, but only ever actually listened to Cam Deas. It was already a given that I'd be ordering the Cam Deas LP, but for some reason...I just didn't expect Nackt Insecten to sound like something I'd be into. And for all I know, maybe the older recordings don't sound like this at all, but this LP is killer. I'm listening to it right now and it's blowing my mind. Out there spacey synth psychedelic realms, with noisier bits. But mostly just good shit to relax and zone out to. As stated previously in another post, Blackest Rainbow, like Arbor, is just on fire right now. So many consecutive incredible releases. Blackest Rainbow is sold out, but Nackt Insecten / Sick Head Tapes still has some. Go buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment