Friday, February 26, 2010

Requests

Don't really have the right to do this I guess since I don't upload anything, but if anyone can link me to downloads of some of this, that'd be cool...
NNCK "At 6AM We Become The Police"
Sunburned Cirlce - "The Blaze Game"
Bil Vermette - "Katha Visions"
Bird Show Band - S/T
JD Emmanuel - "Trance-formations I"
Lithium Dreams - "Omega Prism"
the Starla Dust tape..
Any stuff on Gift Tapes (especially the first batch... Million Mists, Stella Haze, Spare Death Icon)
anything from Brad Rose's Charlatan project..
anything from Cliffsides
Seht's "HRRY" LP
D.A. - "Odeon" LP
Fragments "Orts Of Glass" LP and/or any Fragments tapes
Bee Mask "Hyperborean Trenchtown" LP
Steve Moore "Vaalbara"
Raglani "Web Of Light" LP
Comoros LP on Fedora Corpse
any of the various Michael Pollard/Peter Friel/Color Dream projects

2 comments:

  1. hi thanks for your good advices.that's all i found for now (http://www.mediafire.com/?dnecm1y2mr5 BEE MASK).Keep on,greetings from italy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Came to my blog look on the covers, I think you will find some of them:)
    http://akteon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete