Friday, September 25, 2009

Weekly Friday Update


(photo one)
[L-R:
Cold Cave|The Laurels|Big Love, 12", /300
Emeralds|Emeralds|Wagon / Gneiss Things, LP
Sylvester Anfang II|Sylvester Anfang II|Aurora Borealis, 2xLP, /500
Six Organs Of Admittance|Luminous Night|Drag City, LP]

(photo two)
[L-R:
The Beatles|With The Beatles|Apple, CD
The Beatles|Beatles For Sale|Apple, CD
Brothers Of The Occult Sisterhood|Grass Openings|PacificSoma, CD, /500
Forest Creature|Frustrated Analogue|Blackest Rainbow, CD
Chalice|Chalice|High Spirits, CDR
???|???|High Spirits, CDR*
Expo 70|Corridors To Infinity|Sonic Meditations, CDR, /100
Umberto|From The Grave|Sonic Meditations, CDR
Fragments|Kinetic Sphere|Deception Island, CS, /150]


*I'm not totally sure what this CDR is. I ordered "Bionic Lawn Vol. 1" by Dead Wafer. This is the CDR I received. After looking at the items on High Spirits on the tomentosa site though (not where I ordered it from), the cover art matches up with the strange "Solomon" CDR on High Spirits. I've never heard Dead Wafer so I have no way of knowing which it is..either way, it's an enjoyable listen.

1 comment: