Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Mein Kampf 2

I really need to stop doing things to such an excess. I've seemingly lost all my discipline. And it's bumming me out.

Come on dude.

This week for mail has been pretty decent thus far, and it's only Tuesday...
Twinsistermoon 7" unexpectedly showed up yesterday and is, expectedly, gorgeous. Skyramps CDR also finally came yesterday. I mean, I haven't been waiting that long since I ordered it, but it did take a while until I actually got the opportunity to order it. It's VERY good. I've had it downloaded for a few weeks now but it's nice to have the physical product in my hands. That said, I may have ended up with two copies of it. SO, hopefully I'll find someone to give my extra too (though I'm sure it will have some ebay value soon, too.) I was so excited when I first read about the album...Lopatin & McGuire..brilliant. I've been kind of partial to McGuire's solo stuff (compared to the other Emeralds dudes, whose releases are also excellent), and hearing him team up with OPN is fantastic. I hope they collaborate some more. New NNF batch showed up today, also. That included a Sun Araw tshirt. And I got an Animal Collective sweatshirt in the mail yesterday. Unfortunately, due to my excessive lifestyle as of late, I'm too chunky to wear either of them. I need to get my routine back. It is boring, I guess. But I'm much happier when I'm not feeling disgusted with my chub. I know it would only take 4-6 weeks max of me actually sticking to my typical eating habits that I stuck to without any issue for the past 2 years, but I get so bored on weekends now and just stuff my face out of lack of shit to do. I eat healthy all week then and get back down to where I was, but then do it all over again. I've got to cut that out. Really.

Also, I love Dave Matthews Band. Just want to get that out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment