Friday, July 31, 2009

Weekly Friday Update


[L-R:
Aswara|Aswara|Azriel, LP, /320
Fragments|Orts Of Glass|Tusco/Embassy, LP, /200
Wooden Shjips|Contact|Mexican Summer, 12", /550
Rob Funkhouser|This Is Why Robots Are Taking Over|Ruralfaune, CDR, /60
Lunar Miasma|Monophonic Ritual|Ruralfaune, CDR, /60
Pocahaunted|Pocahaunted|Ruralfaune, CDR, /40
Warmer Milks / Stellar Om Source|Split|Paranormal Over Time, CDR
Oneohtrix Point Never|Memory Vague|Root Strata, DVDR, /150
Raglani|Vanity Well|Chondritic Sound, CS, /150]

Sorry I don't post any of these for download. I don't really have the means or the time to do so. My laptop battery is burnt out completely and I've not felt like replacing it yet. Most of my internet surfing is done via my iPod at the moment. These Friday updates are currently done from my dad's computer. And about the only thing I come on here for is to post the update once a week and to pay school loans back.

No comments:

Post a Comment